🔥 Enroll for FREE Blockchain Course & Get your Completion Certificate:
This “Cryptocurrency Explained” video will help you understand what is a cryptocurrency, how paper money came into existence, the future of cryptocurrency, features of cryptocurrency, how cryptocurrency works, what make cryptocurrencies special, what is ‘crypto’ in cryptocurrency and you will also see a comparison between bitcoin and an ether. So, let’s deep dive into this Cryptocurrency for beginners video to understand how cryptocurrency actually works.
Below topics are explained in this “Cryptocurrency Explained” video-
0. Start (0:00)
1. What is cryptocurrency? / Cryptocurrency for beginners ( 03:20 )
2. What makes cryptocurrencies special? ( 04:12 )
3. What’s the ‘crypto’ in cryptocurrencies? ( 04:50 )
4. Bitcoin vs Ether ( 06:39 )
5. What’s the future of cryptocurrency? ( 08:30 )
To learn more about Blockchain, subscribe to our YouTube channel:
About Simplilearn Blockchain Developer Course:
Simplilearn’s Blockchain Certification Training has been designed for developers who want to decipher the global craze surrounding Blockchain, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. You’ll learn the core structure and technical mechanisms of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Multichain Blockchain platforms, use the latest tools to build Blockchain applications, set up your own private Blockchain, deploy smart contracts on Ethereum and gain practical experience with real-world projects.
Why learn Blockchain?
Blockchain technology is the brainchild of Satoshi Nakamoto, which enables digital information to be distributed. A network of computing nodes makes up the Blockchain. Durability, robustness, success rate, transparency, incorruptibility are some of the enticing characteristics of Blockchain. By design, Blockchain is a decentralized technology which is used by a global network of the computer to manage Bitcoin transactions easily. Many new business applications will result in the usage of Blockchain such as Crowdfunding, smart contracts, supply chain auditing, Internet of Things(IoT), etc.
This Blockchain Certification course offers a hands-on training covering relevant topics in cryptocurrency and the wider Blockchain space. From a technological standpoint, you will develop a strong grasp of core Blockchain platforms, understand what Bitcoin is and how it works, learn key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing Blockchain and understand why engineers are motivated to create an app with Ethereum. Hands-on exercises and projects will give you practical experience in real-world Blockchain development scenarios.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Apply Bitcoin and Blockchain concepts in business situations
2. Build compelling Blockchain applications using the Ethereum Blockchain
3. Design, test and deploy secure Smart Contracts
4. Use the latest version of Ethereum development tools (Web3 v1.0)
5. Develop Hyperledger Blockchain applications using Composer Framework
6. Model the Blockchain applications using Composer modeling language
7. Develop front-end (client) applications using Composer API
8. Leverage Composer REST Server to design a web-based Blockchain solution
9. Design Hyperledger Fabric Composer Business Network 10.
10. Understand the true purpose and capabilities of Ethereum and Solidity
Learn more at:
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Telegram Mobile:
– Telegram Desktop: